"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, attempt to make art more than just something to look at, we want it to be something to be involved in, something too big to ignore."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm starting to feel the love.





Just a small preview:

The first pic is one of our favorite models, Mary C. from Vision in my dress from our promo photo shoot last week. (these photos were taken with my Blackberry so sorry if they are a bit fuzzy.) The other two pics are the prints that were designed by Angie Hanson aka HautePants (not for long) and printed by Ken Hannigan of Anthem Heart for my line "Love Monster" that will be shown at our show "I Feel Love" on June 12th @ the MN fashion space in NE Mpls.

I have no other life other than working on this show after hours and making people beautiful at Hairpolice during the day. I really hope it all pays off! Keep your heads up and eyes open and prepare for I Feel Love!!

3 comments:

Angie Hanson said...

yay!

oishiimomo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oishiimomo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.