"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, attempt to make art more than just something to look at, we want it to be something to be involved in, something too big to ignore."

Friday, June 6, 2008

cute stuff....

So yesterday I was minding my own business and cooking Jess and I some mock beef and yellow peppers and broccoli over brown mushroom fried rice. (which was okay... but I don't think I will be making that dish again for awhile) And then the next thing you know I see this little paper airplane fly in to the left of me. I took this as Jess just being her normal playful self and said " Oh, so now you're throwing things at me?" . Then I decided to reach over and pick it up because I thought I saw writing on it. ( I assumed it was whatever I had scribbled on my note pad about what to buy for groceries) Well, it said "unfold me" and to my surprise I found this:


                                                                    
I immediately smiled at such a sweet gesture, and wondered why I would ever expect anything less from such a thoughtful and amazing person! Of course I checked the yes box and wrote in a little "please" under it. So now it's official, I actually have a really great honest to goodness girlfriend. AND this one my friends, will not be sleeping with my best friend. I know I have nothing to worry about and neither does she!! Hey baby, if you're reading this, don't blush too much, you're so wonderful that I have to share it with the world. And, I am the lucky one!! xoxo -Mackenzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew she would fold (and with good reason, i mean who could resist tying you down and taking that whip...oh wait i meant being your girlfriend...i really gotta get my mind outta the gutter one of these days).
And as i proclaimed before, you compliment each other so very well, finally you found a girl with as much personality, color, and spunk as yourself. smile and enjoy....the universe blessed the very deserving you!
your roommate and partner in crime
jillian

oishiimomo said...

Thank you sweety!!!