"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, attempt to make art more than just something to look at, we want it to be something to be involved in, something too big to ignore."

Sunday, June 8, 2008

today... sunday June 8th.


not much happened today.

-woke up next to the hottest girl (I still thought I was dreaming)
-made breakfast for us both, omelettes and french toast
-got ready and went to Hairpolice to do up my roomies hair!
-got home, cleaned, made myself some soy hotdogs and greenbeans
-and waited for my adorable GF to return so we could get movies and snug it up

still waiting to hear from First Avenue, it's causing a little too much anxiety at this point. I keep waking up out of dead sleep worrying about it.
actually, I think I need to force myself to set up my sewing space in my basement right now. i need something to change. 
this is what i was talking about, self motivation.
-inspiration
-movement
these are things i need.
that is what i am going to do.
NOW.

p.s. the photo is another piece of inspiration, i need more more more.

No comments: