"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, attempt to make art more than just something to look at, we want it to be something to be involved in, something too big to ignore."

Monday, June 9, 2008

I am teaching myself a little html today...





I was scrolling online to try and find some pictures for inspiration for my logo which at the moment looks like this, and I came upon some serious artwork. P.S. my graphic designer friend
Kristen
is designing a few logos for me, but this one turned out to be too cute. I need kawaii-noir, not just kawaii. We are working on it still, this is an early draft. OOOH! I am so excited for my newfounded htmling... gonna use it all of the time!

Anyways, anyways.... here are a few pictures I found that I absolutely LOVE.




This one is from Kukula






And of course, Miss Van







I don't think I even have to mention how much I love Junko Mizuno








I can't wait to see what new image we will come up with. -ok... that's about it for now.

No comments: