"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, attempt to make art more than just something to look at, we want it to be something to be involved in, something too big to ignore."

Friday, June 6, 2008

New Blog... New Life...


Well, Hello there all! I was playing on the internet yesterday and decided that I wanted to start a little life/fashion/music blog!!  I wonder if what I have to share will be of any interest of you, but either way I am mostly doing this for myself. As a form of motivation, or inspiration. A way to check in with myself if you will.

So I guess I will start with what I have been listening to recently, if you haven't heard of them yet, you should check them out. They are called The Artificial Limbs . You can find them on myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/theartificiallimbs . I will try and put up some new music on here at least once a week if possible. 

I am starting to slowly plan out my fashion show again for this fall; Electro Couture Culture. Although, First Avenue isn't really very good on getting back to me about booking the date. Elizabeth (my fashion show partner)said that she ran into the booking agent a few weeks ago and he said it's something about his personal life that is keeping him from doing his job. I don't really care. I just need this show to get up and running, ASAP!! I might actually lose my mind if something doesn't happen within a few days. I'll be stalking the front door and singing annoying songs into the intercom system until they let me in. Believe me, two months, four emails, and two phone calls should be enough for him to get back to me. It's not like they weren't excited about hosting us again, they are just being a little unprofessional about it. I'm over it. 


No comments: